NISSAN STADIUM PARKING OPTION FOR DOWNTOWN EMPLOYEES
December Lot Closure Dates:
Tuesday, December 24--Christmas Eve
Wednesday, December 25--Christmas Day
Monday, December 30--Music City Bowl
Tuesday, December 31--New Years Eve
Wednesday, January 1--New Years Day
Office hours: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm.
Lot A (shuttle passes and permits) are available.
If you only need to park downtown a handful of times a month the most economical option is to park in Lot E and pay the machine in that lot each time you park there. Post the receipt on your dashboard. The daily parking charge for that lot is $5.
If you need to park downtown 9 or less times a month for work, this is the best option for you. Lot A is your best bet with $45/month parking if you need to park downtown 10 or more times a month.
GETTING A FREE PARKING PERMIT | OPTIONAL SHUTTLE SERVICE
SHUTTLE ROUTE MAP | GETTING THERE | SECURITY |
MORE INFORMATION | DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM (.pdf)
GETTING A FREE PARKING PERMIT
- FREE weekday parking in downtown Nashville with $45 monthly shuttle service (Monday through Friday) is available at Nissan Stadium Lot A from 6:30 am to 6:30 pm for downtown employees. **Beginning August 2019, the monthly shuttle service fee will be $45 if paying via check or cash, and $47 if paying via credit card.**
- FREE weekday parking without monthly shuttle service (Monday - Friday) is available at Nissan Stadium Lot E (depending on availability) from 6:30 am to 6:30 pm. Parking permit is required. Lot E parking is $5 daily without the free parking permit for downtown employees. Pay the machine in that lot and post the receipt on your dashboard. This option is no longer available for the remainder of 2019. All 4th Quarter passes have been distributed. New Lot E passes for the 1st quarter of 2020 will be available starting on Thursday, January 2, 2020.
- Users must display a PARKING PERMIT in their vehicle; the free permit is available from the Nashville Downtown Partnership. To register: download an application form (.pdf format) and bring it to our office (Nashville Downtown Partnership, 150 4th Avenue North Suite G-150, 37219). Parking permits are only available in our office. Parking in these locations is limited to lot availability. Permit does not guarantee parking space. All vehicles must be parked in the lot designated by the displayed parking permit.
Back To Top »
OPTIONAL SHUTTLE SERVICE
- The Partnership's Park It! Express shuttles operate from Lot A on the following schedule:
- Monday through Friday, except major holidays or Nissan Stadium events dates. Advance notice of these dates (when the parking is unavailable) will be provided by the Partnership by email. You are responsible for finding and paying for your own parking on these dates.
- Four shuttles run at 10-minute intervals during morning peak times (7:00 am to 9:00 am) and four shuttles during afternoon peak times (4:00 pm to 6:00 pm)
- One shuttle runs at 20-minute intervals between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm.
- Shuttle stops (marked with yellow Park It! Downtown signs) are located at (1,2) Nissan Stadium Lot A (two stops: corner of South 2nd Street and Russell Street or near Russell Street entrance to Lot A); (3) Metro Courthouse; (4) 315 Union; (5) 4th Avenue North and Arcade; (6) Corner of 4th and Church Street (ServiceSource Building), (7) 3rd Avenue North and Commerce Street, (8) 3rd Avenue North and Union Street.
- Shuttle route: From Nissan Stadium Lot A to WOODLAND STREET BRIDGE, to UNION STREET, left to 4TH AVENUE NORTH, left to COMMERCE STREET, left to 3RD AVENUE NORTH, right to UNION to WOODLAND STREET BRIDGE to Nissan Stadium Lot A. You can also download a map of the shuttle route (.pdf format *).
- Shuttle Service from the lot into downtown is only to be provided by the Nashville Downtown Partnership.
- Monthly shuttle passes are $45 each (cash or check; passes may also be purchased via Visa, Mastercard or Discover in our office for $47). You may also park in Lot E and ride the shuttle by paying $3 flat rate daily each weekday (cash only).
- Shuttle passes are available from the Nashville Downtown Partnership. For your convenience, monthly passes are sold at Nissan Stadium Lot A on the last business day of the month and the first business day of the month (e.g., July 31 and August 1) from 6:30 am to 9:00 am. You may also order monthly shuttle passes by mail (download form and mail with $45 check at least 10 days before needed) or purchase them at the Nashville Downtown Partnership location (corner of 4th and Commerce, Suite G-150) during regular office hours (8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday).
- The only passes available are the $45 monthly passes (we cannot prorate for partial months).
- We cannot replace lost shuttle passes. You may either pay the $3 flat rate daily or purchase another monthly pass for $45.
Back To Top »
- To park in Nissan Stadium Lot A, located near the Juvenile Justice Center
- 1. Easy access from I-65/I-24 via Exit 48 (James Robertson Parkway/State Capitol). Go toward downtown on INTERSTATE DRIVE. Turn right on RUSSELL STREET. Lot A will be on the right.
- 2. Alternate route: follow the signage from the Interstate to Nissan Stadium and continue following signage to Lot A.
- The shuttle pick-up stops are on the corner of South 2nd Street and Russell Street and near Russell Street and Interstate Drive. Use the one closer to your parking location.
- To Park in Nissan Stadium Lot E
- 1. Right on Woodland Street. Right on S. 1st Street and Lot E will be on your right.
- 2. Follow Shelby Avenue to S. 2nd Street. Turn left on Russell Street and right on S. 1st Street. Lot E will be on your right.
Back To Top »
- Security staff monitors Nissan Stadium Lot A periodically throughout the day. Security is on-site between 6:30 am and 9:30 am and between 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm Monday through Friday.
- Nissan Stadium parkers are reminded to follow the Park Smart! guidelines.
Back To Top »
Back To Top »