COVID-19 UPDATE FOR SHUTTLE RIDERS
Current as of 4/29/20
While we continue to operate the ParkIt! Downtown shuttle service, our priority is to protect those most important to us by ensuring the health and safety of our clients, associates and their families. Please note the following changes being implemented until further notice, to best comply with federal, state, and Metro guidelines.
Until further notice, the NCC Route (Union St.) is cancelled. Any individual rider that is still coming to work will need to ride the Lot A shuttle.
- In accordance with updated guidelines from the CDC, each shuttle will only carry 9 riders;
- Riders will be scanned with a thermometer prior to boarding; riders with a temperature of 100.4 or greater will not be able to board;
- Riders showing COVID-19 symptoms will be asked not to ride;
- Riders are asked to keep open seats between themselves and other passengers, keeping a recommended distance of 6 feet or greater from others, to the extent possible;
- It is recommended that all Shuttle riders wear a face mask/covering.
*Please note, due to these changed policies and procedures, riders may experience longer wait times to board Shuttles, and/or longer wait times in between Shuttle arrivals.
- Our paid-time off policies ensure staff stay home if they are sick or have been exposed to illness;
- All shuttle staff will be scanned with a thermometer prior to boarding;
- All shuttle staff will wear company-provided Personal Protection Equipment (PPE), including masks and gloves.
Preparation and Sanitation
- Shuttle staff are equipped with hand sanitizer and disinfectant, in addition to their mandated PPE;
- Shuttle fleet is currently undergoing additional daily cleaning procedures, including:
- Deep cleaning/sanitizing (twice daily) to include disinfecting of all high-touch surfaces;
- Nightly disinfectant fogging;
- Nightly disinfectant mopping of floors.
We ask that you help us keep our shuttles a safe place for everyone.
- Please do not utilize the shuttle service if you have cold or flu symptoms. This is a good general practice during any cold and flu season.
- Wash your hands frequently or use hand sanitizer while out running errands.
- Cover your nose and mouth when you cough or sneeze, and keep your distance from people who are coughing or sneezing.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth.
- If you are sick, avoid going out but seek medical care.
COMING SOON - ONLINE PASS PURCHASE!
You asked and we have listened! Coming soon, all shuttle riders will have the option to purchase passes ONLINE!
We are working towards having this option available for June. Stay tuned for more information on using this new system.
NISSAN STADIUM PARKING OPTION FOR DOWNTOWN EMPLOYEES
Office hours: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm. ***Closed until further notice.***
Lot A (shuttle passes and permits) are available.
FOR APRIL: The NDP office is closed at this time. Passes for May will be sold in LOT A ONLY on Thursday, 4/30 and Friday, 5/1 from 6:30-9am. Once the office reopens, communications will be sent out to let everyone know that sales can resume from the office during our regular business hours.
If you only need to park downtown a handful of times a month the most economical option is to park in Lot E and pay the machine in that lot each time you park there. Post the receipt on your dashboard. The daily parking charge for that lot is $5. **At this time there are no new Lot E passes available. All available passes have been issued at this time. Lot E permits that were given out for the 1st Quarter and expire on 3/31/20 have been extended and are valid past the expiration date.
If you need to park downtown 9 or less times a month for work, this is the best option for you. Lot A is your best bet with $45/month parking if you need to park downtown 10 or more times a month.
GETTING A FREE PARKING PERMIT | OPTIONAL SHUTTLE SERVICE
SHUTTLE ROUTE MAP | GETTING THERE | SECURITY |
MORE INFORMATION | DOWNLOAD REGISTRATION FORM (.pdf)
GETTING A FREE PARKING PERMIT
- FREE weekday parking in downtown Nashville with $45 monthly shuttle service (Monday through Friday) is available at Nissan Stadium Lot A from 6:30 am to 6:30 pm for downtown employees. **Beginning August 2019, the monthly shuttle service fee will be $45 if paying via check or cash, and $47 if paying via credit card.**
- FREE weekday parking without monthly shuttle service (Monday - Friday) is available at Nissan Stadium Lot E (depending on availability) from 6:30 am to 6:30 pm. Parking permit is required. Lot E parking is $5 daily without the free parking permit for downtown employees. Pay the machine in that lot and post the receipt on your dashboard. **At this time there are no longer Lot E passes available for this quarter. All available passes have been issued at this time. Lot E permits for the second quarter will begin being distributed on March 26 in our office.**
- Users must display a PARKING PERMIT in their vehicle; the free permit is available from the Nashville Downtown Partnership. To register: download an application form (.pdf format) and bring it to our office (Nashville Downtown Partnership, 150 4th Avenue North Suite G-150, 37219). Parking permits are only available in our office. Parking in these locations is limited to lot availability. Permit does not guarantee parking space. All vehicles must be parked in the lot designated by the displayed parking permit.
Back To Top »
OPTIONAL SHUTTLE SERVICE
- The Partnership's Park It! Express shuttles operate from Lot A on the following schedule:
- Monday through Friday, except major holidays or Nissan Stadium events dates. Advance notice of these dates (when the parking is unavailable) will be provided by the Partnership by email. You are responsible for finding and paying for your own parking on these dates.
- Four shuttles run at 10-minute intervals during morning peak times (7:00 am to 9:00 am) and four shuttles during afternoon peak times (4:00 pm to 6:00 pm)
- One shuttle runs at 20-minute intervals between 9:00 am and 4:00 pm.
- Shuttle stops (marked with yellow Park It! Downtown signs) are located at (1,2) Nissan Stadium Lot A (two stops: corner of South 2nd Street and Russell Street or near Russell Street entrance to Lot A); (3) Metro Courthouse; (4) 315 Union; (5) 4th Avenue North and Arcade; (6) Corner of 4th and Church Street (ServiceSource Building), (7) 3rd Avenue North and Commerce Street, (8) 3rd Avenue North and Union Street.
- Shuttle route: From Nissan Stadium Lot A to WOODLAND STREET BRIDGE, to UNION STREET, left to 4TH AVENUE NORTH, left to COMMERCE STREET, left to 3RD AVENUE NORTH, right to UNION to WOODLAND STREET BRIDGE to Nissan Stadium Lot A. You can also download a map of the shuttle route (.pdf format *).
- Shuttle Service from the lot into downtown is only to be provided by the Nashville Downtown Partnership.
- Monthly shuttle passes are $45 each (cash or check; passes may also be purchased via Visa, Mastercard or Discover in our office for $47). You may also park in Lot E and ride the shuttle by paying $3 flat rate daily each weekday (cash only).
- Shuttle passes are available from the Nashville Downtown Partnership. For your convenience, monthly passes are sold at Nissan Stadium Lot A on the last business day of the month and the first business day of the month (e.g., July 31 and August 1) from 6:30 am to 9:00 am. You may also order monthly shuttle passes by mail (download form and mail with $45 check at least 10 days before needed) or purchase them at the Nashville Downtown Partnership location (corner of 4th and Commerce, Suite G-150) during regular office hours (8:00 am to 5:00 pm, Monday through Friday).
- The only passes available are the $45 monthly passes (we cannot prorate for partial months).
- We cannot replace lost shuttle passes. You may either pay the $3 flat rate daily or purchase another monthly pass for $45.
Back To Top »
- To park in Nissan Stadium Lot A, located near the Juvenile Justice Center
- 1. Easy access from I-65/I-24 via Exit 48 (James Robertson Parkway/State Capitol). Go toward downtown on INTERSTATE DRIVE. Turn right on RUSSELL STREET. Lot A will be on the right.
- 2. Alternate route: follow the signage from the Interstate to Nissan Stadium and continue following signage to Lot A.
- The shuttle pick-up stops are on the corner of South 2nd Street and Russell Street and near Russell Street and Interstate Drive. Use the one closer to your parking location.
- To Park in Nissan Stadium Lot E
- 1. Right on Woodland Street. Right on S. 1st Street and Lot E will be on your right.
- 2. Follow Shelby Avenue to S. 2nd Street. Turn left on Russell Street and right on S. 1st Street. Lot E will be on your right.
Back To Top »
- Security staff monitors Nissan Stadium Lot A periodically throughout the day. Security is on-site between 6:30 am and 9:30 am and between 4:00 pm and 6:00 pm Monday through Friday.
- Nissan Stadium parkers are reminded to follow the Park Smart! guidelines.
Back To Top »
Back To Top »