Updated on Wednesday, December 12, 2012
Monday, December 17:
Tennessee Titans game begins at 7:30 pm. Road closures begin as early at 4:30 pm.
* Pre-game street closures. (Closed three hours prior to game time.)
- Woodland St (Union) from 5th Ave North to the 1-24 westbound on-ramp
- Unnamed street or alley connecting Interstate Dr and North 1st St, running south of James Robertson Parkway
- South 4th St at Shelby Ave
- South 2nd St between Russell St and James Robertson Parkway
- Oldham St at North 1st St
- North 2nd St at Woodland St
- I-24 East on-ramp from Spring St
- I-24 West exit ramp onto James Robertson Parkway
- Left-turn lane from westbound James Robertson Parkway to southbound Interstate Dr
- Interstate Dr northbound at Shelby Ave
- Entrance into Lot B from Shelby Ave
- Entrance/Exit into Exxon Tiger Mart at corner of Shelby Ave & Interstate Dr
- 1st Ave N from Church St to Union St
- 2nd Ave N from Church St to Union St
Franklin Street from 4th to 6th Avenues South is closed.
Shirley Street is closed between 6th and 8th Avenues South.
5th Avenue South is closed from Peabody Street to Demonbreun Street.
6th Avenue South is closed from Peabody Street to Demonbreun Street.
7th Avenue South is closed from Lafayette Street to Demonbreun Street.
5th Avenue South is now a two-way street.
Clark Place is closed between 6th and 8th Avenues South.
To see a current list of ALL ROAD CLOSURES in Nashville, please visit this webpage: http://www.nashville.gov/pw/transportation/road_closures.asp